Saturday, May 15, 2010

An open letter from my best friend and why he does not smoke.


Marijuana (dope) doesn’t agree with me. I get every negative side effect possible; I become physically cold, paranoid, nervous, worried, anxious, feelings of isolation and generally feel stupid. I have personally done just about every “demonized” drug there is and I find marijuana to be the most destructive (FOR ME). That is how I react to it and it is quite common that children are pressured by their peers who don’t get negative side effects to continue to use it. You know kids as well as I do and peer pressure is horrible. So many kids feel the way I do and like I did, but wanted to fit in and continued to smoke even though they felt like idiots.

On a social level Marijuana (dope) has a stigma attached to it that I can’t stand and neither can you. It is embarrassing that the people have taken a perfectly good plant that gets you HIGH and have ruined it for so many others. If people didn’t say things like, “hegh hegh, hey dude want to get stoned, hegh hegh, check out my new guitar, hegh hegh, can you hear it?, it’s my skull, hegh hegh, what did I just say, hegh hegh” than it would be more socially acceptable to grown ups and they wouldn’t think that the youth of their generation are retards.

Adults used to get drunk and know what to expect when their child comes home drunk. There’s not much to it and the parents have the experience to deal with a bad drunk.

Jesus turned water into wine, enough said about which one is better.

From The Conservative Smokers best friend

Any comments?

1 comment:

  1. This cool story what brought to you by Bro.Inc

    ReplyDelete